Press CredentialsSubmit Media Requests
Media Credentials Required
Print, online and broadcast news media are invited to attend the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina (BSCNC) annual meeting. All media representatives should present valid media identification/credentials issued by a recognized news organization in order to receive a press badge for access to the BSCNC meeting. Only paid, full time media representatives will be issued press credentials. Freelancers, stringers, interns and students will not be credentialed.
- Media representatives who are granted credentials by BSCNC Communications are required to have their press badge visible at all times during the meeting.
- Photography and video are allowed during the meeting. However, photography and video from the stage is prohibited.
- Journalists may interview messengers to the meeting, provided these interviews do not take place from the floor of the general session.
- Members of the press are not allowed on stage or backstage.
- BSCNC Communications will arrange all interviews with BSCNC officers, staff or stage presenters/speakers.