Media Credential Policy
Print, online and broadcast news media are invited to attend the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina (BSCNC) Annual Meeting. Members of the press are required to check in upon arrival and receive a press badge. All media representatives should present valid media identification/credentials issued by a recognized news organization in order to receive a press badge for access to the BSCNC Annual Meeting. Only paid, full time media representatives will be issued press credentials. Freelancers, stringers, interns and students will not be credentialed. Press badges may be picked up at the BSCNC Press Room located in the Koury Convention Center, Carolina Room. Please follow signs located in the registration area.
- Media representatives who are granted credentials by BSCNC Communications are required to have a press badge visible at all times during the Annual Meeting.
- Photography and video are allowed during the Annual Meeting. However, photography and video from the stage is prohibited.
- Journalists may interview messengers to the Annual Meeting, provided these interviews do not take place from the floor of the general session.
- Members of the press are not allowed on stage or backstage.
- BSCNC Communications will arrange all interviews with BSCNC officers, staff or stage presenters/speakers. Please make the BSCNC Communications staff aware of any interview requests upon arrival to the Annual Meeting.
Stay informed throughout the year by signing up to receive N.C. Baptist emails full of free resources, helpful tools, training events and more. This form will give you the option of signing up for two monthly emails from the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.